Relative penicillin G resistance in Neisseria meningitidis and reduced affinity of penicillin-binding protein 3.
What does PBP3 stand for?
PBP3 stands for Penicillin-Binding Protein 3
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Progressive Bulbar Palsy
- Project Better Place (cars)
- Proven Best Practice
- Puffing Billy Posse (graffiti crew)
- Prostate specific Binding Protein polypeptide C3
- Professional Books, Papers, and Equipment
- Penicillin Binding Protein 1
- Penicillin-Binding Protein 2
- Polymerase Basic Protein 2 (virology)
- Penicillin Binding Protein 2a
- Penicillin-Binding Protein 4
- Penicillin-Binding Protein 5
- Penicillin Binding Protein 6
- Penicillin-Binding Protein 7
- Peptide-Binding Protein 74
- Parotid Benign Pleomorphic Adenoma
- Paul Beard Photo Agency (UK)
- Periodical and Book Publishers Association (Malta)
- Permian Basin Petroleum Association (Midland, TX)
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Pricing Authority (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vincente MF, Perez-Diaz JC, Baquero F, et al: Penicillin-binding protein 3 of Listeria monocytogenes as the primary lethal target for beta-lactams.