Copeman, "Extension of the Peng-Robinson Equation of State to Complex Mixture: Evaluation of the Various Forms of the Local Composition Concept," Fluid Phase Equilibria.
What does PREOS stand for?
PREOS stands for Peng-Robinson Equation of State (chemical engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PREOS
- Premiere Technologies, Inc
- Pacific Real Estate Network (Windsor Capital Mortgage Corporation)
- Parenting Resource and Education Network (Pennsylvania)
- Pitting Resistance Equivalent Number
- Portland Research and Education Network (Oregon)
- Pressurized Entrained Flow (Process)
- Portsmouth Race Equality Network Organisation (UK)
- Permanent Register of Electors for Ontario
- Provincial Regional Emergency Operations Centre (Canada)
- Prediction of Performance & Range for Electro-Optical Systems
- Prepare for Shipyard Overhaul
- Pediatrics Review and Education Program
- Peer Review Evaluation Process (various organizations)
- Periodic Radar Evaluation Program
- Policy Resource Education Paper
- Post-baccalaureate Research Education Program
- Potentially Reduced-Exposure Product (tobacco industry)
- PowerPC Reference Platform
- Pre-Discharge Education Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
There were four special symposia presented during the Conference - Kinetics, Catalysis and Reaction Engineering; Responsible Care[R]; CONRAD Oil Sands and Heavy Oil Technology; and the 20th Anniversary of the Peng-Robinson Equation of State (see ACCN, January 1998, pp.
The presentation focuses on Vapor Phase Equilibrium in pressurized liquefied gas standards using the Peng-Robinson Equation of State.