said it used government data to calculate the cost of fuel needed to drive a car 12,000 miles per year, determining that buying a Citroen C2 rather than a Ford Fiesta could result in a fuel cost saving of up to 460 pounds (approximately $873) per year, while cutting fuel tax to reduce prices from one pound per liter to 90 pence per liter would save the Fiesta driver approximately 125 pounds (about $227) per year.
What does PPL stand for?
PPL stands for Pence per Liter (product rate)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPL
We have 526 other meanings of PPL in our Acronym Attic
- Parts Price List
- Parts Provisioning List (various organizations)
- Passive Acoustic Propagation Loss
- Pataskala Public Library (Pataskala, OH)
- Patch Panel Label
- Path Programmable Logic
- Pawtucket Public Library (Pawtucket, RI)
- Pay Per Lead
- Peace Palace Library (The Hague, Netherlands)
- Pelham Public Library (Pelham, AL)
- Penfield Public Library (Penfield, NY)
- Pennsylvania Power & Light
- Performance Planning Lead
- Persistent Programming Language
- Personal Premises Liability (insurance)
- Pervasive Parallelism Laboratory (Stanford University)
- Petersburg Public Library (Petersburg, AK)
- Petropars Limited Co.
- Phonographic Performance Ltd