This series, for some reason, their power play has beat our penalty killing.
What does PK stand for?
PK stands for Penalty Killing (hockey)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PK
We have 25 other meanings of PK in our Acronym Attic
- Parkour (extreme urban sport)
- Pastor's Kid
- Peace Keeper (Farscape)
- Peaceable Kingdom (movie)
- Peacekeeper (missile)
- Peacekeeping (various organizations)
- Peasant Kill (Utopia gaming)
- Penalty Kick (soccer)
- Penetrating Keratoplasty (also seen as PKP)
- Peninjauan Kembali (Indonesian: judicial review)
- People Killer (gaming)
- Personal Kill(s) (Lineage 2 game)
- Personenkennzahl (German)
- PetroKazakhstan Inc.
- Phi Kappa (various locations)
- Phil Katz (inventor of ZIP data compression)
- Phoenix Knights (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another aspect of the game that is vital to a team's success is penalty killing.
Hard checking, raised puck shooting, and penalty killing are as much a part of sled hockey as they are in "stand-up" hockey.
Coach Paul Thompson said: " I think we took some silly penalties tonight and ended up penalty killing but our penalty killing was exemplary, it was as good as any team I have ever coached.
The Ducks were 10th in the league in penalty killing (85.
The defense and penalty killing also have improved.
That is critical since the Kings have struggled with their penalty killing until the past few games.
Henning is in charge of the team's penalty killing, MacLean is in charge of the power play.