He said: "The Penalty Charge Notice was correctly issued, as there was a loading ban in force at the location when the vehicle was parked.
What does PCN stand for?
PCN stands for Penalty Charge Notice (UK parking ticket)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCN
We have 160 other meanings of PCN in our Acronym Attic
- Parking Charge Notice (UK)
- Part Control Number
- Partido Conservador de Nicaragua (Conservative Party of Nicaragua)
- Partido de Conciliacion Nacional (Spanish: National Conciliation Party, El Salvador)
- Parts Change Notice
- Pathways to College Network (Institute for Higher Education Policy)
- Patient Care Network
- Pavement Classification Number
- Payment Clearing Network
- Pecked Curvilinear Nucleated (archaeology)
- Pennsylvania Cable Network
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Personal Communication Network
- Personal Computer Network
- Personnel Certification in Non-Destructive Testing
- Personnel Control Number
- Philadelphia Construction News
- Physics and Chemistry of Nanostructures
- Physics Computer Network (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Penalty Charge Notice was correctly issued, as the vehicle was clearly parked over the line into the adjacent bay, which would have prevented another vehicle from using it," he said.
South Lanarkshire Council said: "We pursued this case as Ms Jack previously had a penalty charge notice cancelled for the same reason and had been advised that if it happened again it would be pursued.
Parking services manager Kevan Butt said: "Mr Wynn called us on about the mix up and we revoked the Penalty Charge Notice immediately and apologised over the phone.
Sheffield council added: "The penalty charge notice in question has already been cancelled.
She said: "The penalty charge notice was cancelled due to the fact the kerb markings by which you were parked have been incorrectly marked and are not valid.
The council has revealed that 40 penalty charge notices have been issued in the vehicle's first week on the roads with the first of those caught due to have the pounds 70 fines dropping on their doormats in the coming days.
The latest statistics released by the Department for Transport reveal 19,000 out of the 127,000 on-street penalty charge notices (PCNs) handed out to drivers in the North East were dropped.