A review of the Pemphigus Vulgaris products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
What does PV stand for?
PV stands for Pemphigus vulgaris
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PV
We have 48 other meanings of PV in our Acronym Attic
- Partido Verde (Green Party - Brazil)
- Partido Victoria (Guatemalan political party)
- Passive Voice
- Path Verification
- Pathovar (bacterial strain)
- Patient Visits
- Paul Verhoeven (film director)
- Pauli-Villars (regularization)
- Pavia, Lombardia (Italian province)
- Peak Velocity
- Per Vaginal (examination of a patient)
- Perfect Vision (Productions) Inc. (private Canadian information-based corporation)
- Performance Validation
- Performance Verification
- Permanent View (concrete finish requirements)
- Personal Vaporizer (E-cigarette)
- Personal Vehicle
- Personvagn (Swedish: person vehicle)
- Peso Vivo (Spanish: live weight)
- Pharmacovigilance (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) There have also been a few published reports of various unusual ophthalmic presentations of herpetic infection: recurrent HSV eyelid infection, (2) herpetic meibomianitis, (3) herpetic-associated refractory (to corticosteroids) pemphigus vulgaris involving the eyelids, (4) as well as other lesions simulating neoplasia in the genital and peri-anal areas.
Differential diagnosis for the bullous stage of bullous pemphigoid * Pemphigus vulgaris * Stevens-Johnson syndrome * Pseudoporphyria * Bullous drug eruption * Dermatitis herpetiformis * Paraneoplastic pemphigus * Bullous lupus erythematosus * Porphyria cutanea tarda * Bullous impetigo * Cicatricial pemphigoid * Epidermolysis bullosa
The Company is in clinical development with second-generation therapeutics that are expected to result in safer and more effective products for multiple sclerosis and pemphigus vulgaris.
When diagnosing pemphigoid gestationis, be sure to rule out varicella and pemphigus vulgaris, Dr.
HISTOPATHOLOGY Histologically, the acantholysis seen in Grover disease occurs in a variety of different patterns in small, circumscribed foci resembling Darier-White disease, pemphigus vulgaris, pemphigus foliaceous, Hailey-Hailey disease, and a spongiotic dermatitis.
Calka O, Akdeniz N, Tuncer I, Metin A, Cesur RS: Oesophageal involvement during attacks in pemphigus vulgaris patients.
The company is in clinical development with second-generation therapeutics that are expected to result in safer and more effective products for multiple sclerosis and pemphigus vulgaris.