The project is funded by the Little Green Grant Scheme, which is managed by the Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services with support from the Park Authority's Sustainable Development Fund and funding from the Welsh Assembly Government.
What does PAVS stand for?
PAVS stands for Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services (Wales, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAVS
We have 3 other meanings of PAVS in our Acronym Attic
- Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations (Wales, UK)
- Professional Association of Volleyball Officials
- Palo Alto Venture Partners (California)
- Planet Aliens Versus Predator (game site)
- Plasma Arginine Vasopressin Concentration (biochemistry)
- Public Advocacy for Voter Protection (League of Women Voters)
- Pacific Arts Video Records (record label)
- Percutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement
- Platform for Animation and Virtual Reality (UK)
- Professional Administrators of Volunteer Resources Ontario
- Pre-Attentive Visual Search (optometry)
- Program for Aid to Victims of Sexual Assault (Duluth, Minnesota)
- Pulmonary Atresia with Ventricular Septal Defect
- Palestinian Association for Vocational Training
- Palo Alto Village Travel (California)
- Position And Velocity Tracking
- Power Adjustable Variable Track (tractor wheels)
- Popular Arts Value Upgrade
- Percutaneous Autogenous Venous Valve
- Parents Are Watching
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gallery would be the centrepiece of a much larger pounds 2m development bringing together key players in community services, including the Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services.