Adding biofeedback training and pelvic floor electrical stimulation did not improve on the results compared with the behavioral intervention alone.
What does PFES stand for?
PFES stands for Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFES
We have 5 other meanings of PFES in our Acronym Attic
- Plasmodium Falciparum Erythrocyte Membrane Protein 1
- Plasmodium Falciparum Erythrocyte Membrane Protein 3
- Plasmodium Falciparum Erythrocyte Membrane Protein I
- Perimeter Free Electron Orbital
- Pilot Flame Establishing Period
- Pilot Fuel Enrichment Plant
- Plan for Every Part
- Public Far-East Property and Resorts Fund (Public Mutual; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Per Family Error Rate (statistics)
- Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access FirstAuth-End-Request (programming message)
- Petawawa Forest Experiment Station (research center; Canada)
- Pleural Fluid Effusion Samples (immunology)
- Police, Fire and Emergency Services (various locations)
- Portable Field Emission Spectrometer
- Publications of the Finnish Exegetical Society
- Pennsylvania Fire and Emergency Services Institute (Harrisburg, PA)
- Positive Channel Field Effect Transistor
- Private Further Education and Training Colleges (South Africa)
- Programme Fédéral d'Expérience de Travail Étudiant (Canada)
- Parlamentarisches Forum Europas Verfassung (German: Parliamentary Forum on the European Constitution; Union of European Federalists)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kegel exercises, behavioral treatment involving charts and diaries, biofeedback, pelvic floor electrical stimulation, and even surgery are all proven therapies.
The methods of pelvic floor electrical stimulation vary in location, stimulus frequency (Hz), stimulus intensity or amplitude (mA), pulse duration (duty cycle), treatments per day, number of treatment days per week, length of time for each treatment session, overall time period for device use and between clinic and home settings.
This report covers devices used for: * Bone densitometry * Breast biopsy devices * Breast imaging * OB/GYN ultrasound imaging * Assisted reproduction * Global endometrial ablation * Endometrial resection * Uterine fibroid embolization * Hysteroscopes * Colposcopes * Female sterilization * Female urinary incontinence slings * Pelvic floor electrical stimulation * Fluid management This report provides a comprehensive and detailed analysis of market revenues by device type, market forecasts through 2017, unit sales, average selling prices, market drivers and limiters and a detailed competitive analysis, including manufacturer market shares and product portfolios.
This report covers devices used for: * Bone densitometry * Breast biopsy devices * Breast imaging- OB/GYN ultrasound imaging * Fetal and neonatal monitoring * Assisted reproduction * Global endometrial ablation * Endometrial resection * Uterine fibroid embolization * Hysteroscopes * Colposcopes * Female sterilization * Female urinary incontinence slings * Pelvic floor electrical stimulation * Fluid Within the Women's Health market, companies such as Boston Scientific, Conceptus, Fujifilm Medical Systems, GE Healthcare, Hologic, Johnson & Johnson and Philips Medical Systems lead the market, among many others.
Urological Devices Market Report 2008 covers, in depth, device markets for the following sectors: * BPH * Prostate Cancer * Incontinence * Bladder Cancer * Stone Treatment * Endoscopes * Urodynamics * Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation * Erectile Dysfunction; and * Artificial Urinary Sphincters These markets are researched and analyzed in great detail, and include annual data for units sold, average selling price, market shares, and drivers and limiters of the market.