Austin State University, from Nacogdoches, TX * Maxie Lindholm, Groves High School, from Southfield, MI * Christine Fossaceca, Urbana High School, from Frederick, MD * William Gage Dingeldein, Pelion High School, from Lexington, SC * Hope Roberts, Rim of the World High School, from Crestline * Felicia Czochanski, Metuchen High School, from Metuchen, NJ * Aaron Englebardt, Greenville High School, from Greenville, SC * Callie Ridenour, West Morris Mendham High School, from Chester, NJ A full recap of the writing contest along with postings of the teen prom essays can be viewed at http://www.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Pelion High School (South Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Paschal High School (Fort Worth, Texas, USA)
- Passaic High School (New Jersey
- Pathways Healthcare Scheduling
- Patuxent High School (Lusby, MD)
- Payload Handling Station (US NASA)
- Payload Header Suppression
- Peak Hour Service
- Pearl High School
- Pearland High School (Texas)
- Pejepscot Historical Society (Brunswick, Maine)
- Pender High School (Pender, NE)
- Penncrest High School (Media, Pennsylvania)
- Pennridge High School (Perkasie, Pa)
- Pennsylvania Heritage Society (est. 1983)
- Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
- Pensacola High School (Pensacola, FL, USA)
- Peoria High School (Peoria, IL)
- Periodontal Health Specialists (Rochester, NY)
- Perkins High School (Sandusky, OH)
- Permian High School (Odessa, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Silveria, who survived a drunk driving accident when he was a teen, spoke today to students at Pelion High School and Broklan- Cayce High School about his experience.