What does PFRP stand for?
PFRP stands for Pelagic Fisheries Research Program (University of Hawaii at Manoa; Honolulu, HI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFRP
We have 7 other meanings of PFRP in our Acronym Attic
- Polish Foundry Research Institute (Ministry of Economy; Poland)
- Publicly Funded Research Institutes (Australia)
- Piedmont Feline Rescue League (Virginia)
- Probabilistic Feature Relevance Learning
- Prosperous Few and the Restless Many (book)
- Precision Fires Rocket and Missile System
- Plainville Family Resource Network (Plainville, CT)
- Polska Federacja Rynku Nieruchomoœci (Polish)
- Pending File Rename Operation
- Police and Fire Retirees of Ohio, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Pliable Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Private Forest Reserves Program (Australia; 1997-2006)
- Pro Flight Rudder Pedals (Mad Catz Interactive, Inc.)
- Process to Further Reduce Pathogens
- Pultruded Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Palladium Fantasy Role Playing Game
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (computer game)
- Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life
- Parents for Residential Reform (support group and resource center)
- Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (Nicki Minaj album)