4 million for the National Lupus Patient Registry (the lupus epidemiology project) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); * $50 million for the Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program (PRMRP) at the Department of Defense, of which lupus is one of the diseases eligible for funding; and, * $1 million for The Lupus Initiative at the U.
What does PRMRP stand for?
PRMRP stands for Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PRMRP in our Acronym Attic
- Plutonium Recovery Modification Project
- Process Risk Management Procedure
- Product Recovery Management Plan
- Proposed Resource Management Plan (US DOI)
- Presidential Recordings and Materials Preservation Act of 1974
- Pittsburgh Regional Minority Purchasing Council (Pennsylvania)
- Pink Ribbon Motorcycle Ride (Australia)
- Predicted Resting Metabolic Rate
- Pregnancy-Related Mortality Ratio
- Pentagon Reservation Maintenance Revolving Fund
- Pearl River Middle School
- Personnel Recovery Mission Software
- Petroleum Resources Management System
- Police Records Management System
- Pond Road Middle School (New Jersey)
- Pressure Reducing and Metering Station (natural gas production)
- Pressurized Rescue Module System
- Preston Recorded Music Society (UK)
- Professional Resource Management School
- Progressive Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding from sales of the new colorectal cancer stamp would go to: (A) 40 percent shall be transferred to the Department of Defense Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program for colorectal cancer research; (B) 40 percent shall be transferred to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for colorectal cancer control programs; and (C) the remainder shall be transferred to the National Institutes of Health for colorectal cancer research.
19, designates $50 million through the FY 2010 Department of Defense Appropriations Act for the Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program (PRMRP).
The DOD Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program was established to provide funding opportunities for medical research projects of clear scientific merit and direct relevance to military health.
The military version, Fungi-Free(TM) is currently being tested for the prevention and cure of toenail infections, athletes' feet and jock itch under a prestigious award issued by the Department of Defense's Congressionally Mandated Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program, administrated by U.
Marcinik will be collaborating in the Company's participation in the Department of Defense's Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program under which Ganeden, the U.
17, 2002 Ganeden Biotech announced today that its proprietary topical antifungal medication, Fungi-Free(TM), has for the second straight year been included as part of the Congressionally mandated Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program (PRMRP) of U.