Additionally, therapists receive training and support through the company's Peer Mentor Program, clinical fellowships, professional advancement, and an industry-leading Continuing Education (CE) program which includes more than 20 CE hours a year at no cost to employees.
What does PMP stand for?
PMP stands for Peer Mentor Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMP
We have 391 other meanings of PMP in our Acronym Attic
- Participative Management Profile
- Participative Management Program (Motorola)
- Particle Measurement Programme (programme for developing measurement approach for vehicle emissions legislation)
- Particles per Wafer Pass
- Partido ng Masang Pilipino (Philippine political party)
- Parts, Materials, and Processes
- Patient of the Month Program (publication)
- Pedestrian Master Plan (various locations)
- Peed My Pants
- Peeing My Pants
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those students committed to the peer mentor program earned significantly higher final course grades than students in an equivalent control group; however, the study found little effect on retention from the freshman to the sophomore year.
To provide freshmen with positive role models and nonjudgmental listeners, I moderate the peer mentor program that was established by my predecessor.
Wounded Warrior Project's peer mentor program began utilizing the Amputee Coalition's newly developed curricula in August 2008 to train the first 25 Wounded Warrior Project peer mentors.