The grants provided by Talecris and JMF allow the "Immunodeficiency in Pediatrics" program to be made available for free to approximately 35,000 subscribers of Pediatrics in Review.
What does PIR stand for?
PIR stands for Pediatrics in Review (American Academy of Pediatrics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIR
We have 188 other meanings of PIR in our Acronym Attic
- Parachute Infantry Regiment
- Parents In Room (chat)
- Partners in Injury Reduction (Alberta, Canada)
- Partners in Reading (education)
- Partners in Rhyme (music)
- Pass In Review (military)
- Passive Infrared
- Patient Information Reconciliation (medical workflow)
- Payment Information Repository (US Department of the Treasury)
- Peak Information Rate (frame relay)
- Perception Is Reality
- Perhentian Island Resort (Malaysia)
- Periodic Inspection Report (electrical report; UK)
- Periodic Intelligence Review
- Permanent Impairment Rate (worker's compensation)
- Perpetual Inventory Record
- Personnel Information Roster
- Philadelphia International Records (record label; est. 1971)
- Philippine Independence Ribbon
- Phillips Investment Resources