In 2008, Vanderbilt University Medical Center hunched a pilot program for self-check-in with kiosks in just three areas: the preoperative evaluation clinic, the pediatric rehabilitation unit and radiology.
What does PRU stand for?
PRU stands for Pediatric Rehabilitation Unit (Kennedy Krieger Institute)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRU
We have 58 other meanings of PRU in our Acronym Attic
- Personnel Recovery Technology Working Group
- Puerto Rico Tsunami Warning and Mitigation Program
- Packet Radio Unit (Digital Battlestaff Sustainment Trainer)
- Paleoenvironmental Research Unit (National University of Ireland, Galway)
- Palestine Research Unit
- Pararescue Unit (US DoD)
- Partially Row Uniform
- Passavant Roediger Umvelttechnik GmbH
- Patient Referral Unit (psychiatric)
- Pay Research Unit (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BeDell; Jonathan Heard, MD, trauma surgeon; Gary Moreau, MD, medical director, Emergency Department; Fernando Ravessoud, MD, orthopedist; Ivar Szper, MD, neurosurgeon; and physicians, nurses, social workers and others in the operating room, pediatric intensive care, general pediatrics and pediatric rehabilitation units at Miller Children's Hospital.
Operating performance was affected by lower governmental reimbursements, increased reserves, staffing cost pressures, and start-up expenses at its new inpatient pediatric rehabilitation unit in Bethlehem.