0: Reliability and validity of the Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory (TM) version 4.
What does PQOLI stand for?
PQOLI stands for Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Parallel Query Option (Oracle)
- Please Quiet Ourselves (band)
- Poor Quality Original
- Power Quality Online
- Print Queue Operator
- Product Quality Operations (Google)
- Professionally Qualified Officer (British Army; UK)
- Project Quality Officer (various organizations)
- Perceived Quality of Life (scale)
- Psoriasis Quality of Life
- Perceived Quality of Service
- Partial Quality Office Time
- Part Qualification Process
- Pearl-Qualified Professional (Estidama; United Arab Emirates)
- Performance Qualification Protocol
- Photo Quality Paper (printing)
- Piperaquine Phosphate
- Plan Qualité du Projet (French: Project Quality Plan)
- Postgraduate Qualifying Program
- Pourquoi Pas? (French: Why Not?)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The children completed the Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory (Varni et al.
Burwinkle of Children's Hospital and Health Center in San Diego administered the Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory (PedsQL).