May May 1-4 Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America 2013 Annual Meeting, Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
What does POSNA stand for?
POSNA stands for Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of POSNA in our Acronym Attic
- Preservation Old Style Morgan (horse association)
- Prevention of Sexual Misconduct
- Project for Open Source Media
- propylene oxide-styrene monomer
- Passive Optical Switch Medium Access Control
- Plano Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center
- Possible Onset Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Project-Oriented Safety Management System (UK)
- Position Number (Army UMR)
- Position Navigator
- Positioning and Navigation
- Parks and Open Spaces Officer (UK)
- Public Order and Safety Office (Philippines)
- Project Open Source Open Access
- Prairie Oak State Office Building (Madison, WI)
- Packet Over SONET (Synchronous Optical Network)
- Packet Over Sonet
- Paediatric Oral Skills Package
- Physician Office System Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
More information on ATV injury prevention, visit the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA) at www.
MAY May 11-14 Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America Annual Meeting, Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, Montreal, Canada.
The campaign's message underscores the problems of youth overuse and trauma injuries and emphasizes the expertise of our coalition of experts, including the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Academy of Pediatrics, National Athletic Trainers' Association, National Strength and Conditioning Association, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine Sports Physical Therapy Section, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America and SAFE Kids USA.
Wilkins is recognized for organizing Continuing Medical Education programs in children's orthopaedics in 22 countries with limited resources through an outreach program he initiated for the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America.
Sports Physical Therapy Section, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America and SAFE Kids USA.
During Bone and Joint Awareness Week, these organizations, including the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA), and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), will place an intense effort on increasing public understanding and awareness of musculoskeletal injuries and disorders.
About AAOS Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America STOP Sports Injuries AAOS on Facebook and Twitter Orthoinfo.