html Data Sources Missouri Nutrition Survey for School Children (NSSC) Pediatric Nutrition Surveillance System (PedNSS) Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBS) Youth Tobacco Survey (YTS) BMI is evaluated using the following percentile cutoffs (2-18 years) Underwieght BMI-for-age-and-gender is less than the 5th percentile Overweight BMI-for-age-and-gender between the 85th and 94th percentiles Obese BMI-for-age-and-gender is greater or equal to the 95th percentile of BMI exceeding 30 (whichever is smaller)
What does PEDNSS stand for?
PEDNSS stands for Pediatric Nutrition Surveillance System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Panasonic Electronic Devices Japan
- Pan-European Digital Licensing (copyrighting)
- Petroleum Exploration and Development License
- Physical Education for Diverse Learners (various schools)
- Physics Engineering Design Lab (Montana State University)
- Prototype Equipment Development Laboratory
- Preliminary Exploratory Development Model
- Panasonic Electronic Devices Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Parenthesis Exponents Division Multiplication Addition Subtraction (mnemonic for order of math operators)
- Pedestrian Monitoring In Public Places
- Child (Prefix)
- Pacific Energy Development Programme (development/international relations)
- Performance Evaluation and Development Program
- Philadelphia Entertainment and Development Partners (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philippine Export Development Plan (Philippines)
- Primary Education Development Program
- Produce Executive Development Program (United Fresh Produce Association and Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Punjab Education Development Policy Credit (Pakistan Department of Education)
- Port E Data Register