To evaluate the association between MP exposure and neurobehavioral development, we assessed children 6 years or younger at the time of the spraying and local comparison groups of unexposed children using the Pediatric Environmental Neurobehavioral Test Battery (PENTB).
What does PENTB stand for?
PENTB stands for Pediatric Environmental Neurobehavioral Test Battery (neuroscience)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Paleo-Environment and NeoTectonics Lab (National Taiwan University)
- Phenylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase
- Plano Estratégico Nacional do Turismo (Portugese: National Strategic Plan of Tourism)
- Positive Environments, Network of Trainers (California Department of Education)
- Program for the Education of Native Teachers (Manitoba, Canada)
- Paediatric European Network for Treatment of Aids
- Piedmont Ear, Nose & Throat Associates (North Carolina)
- Fifth Flux Experiment
- Post-Entgeltregulierungsverordnung (German: postal rates regulation ordinance)
- Pennsylvania Single Discharge Waste Load Allocation Program for Toxics and Other Substances (land recycling)
- PCMCIA Embedded National Tactical Receiver
- Parallel Environment Neutral-particle Transport (three-dimensional modeling code of particle transport theory)
- Peninsula Transportation District Commission (Hampton-Newport News, VA, USA)
- Pentagon/Twin Towers Bombing Investigation (FBI; operation code name)
- Pan Am Environmental
- Philips Electronics NV (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Penetration Evaluation
- Physical Education New Zealand