5 million will be awarded to Columbia University to support patient-centered outcomes research within the Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN).
What does PECARN stand for?
PECARN stands for Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (Utah)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Purchased Electric Commodity Account (power procurement costs)
- Production Estimates and Crop Assessment Division (USDA)
- Performance Evaluation-Communications-Algorithm
- Platelet Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule (biology)
- Platelet Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule 1
- Policy Enabled Configuration Across Networks
- Prevention and Education-Child Abuse and Neglect (Australia)
- Progressive Education of Children in the Arts Network (est. 2001; Grantville, PA)
- Pulse Envelope Correlation Air Navigation
- Pitt Engineering Career Access Program (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers
- Physical Education Curriculum Analysis Tool (US CDC)
- Policy Education Centre on Assistance to Transition (est. 1996)
- Parque Estadual Carlos Botelho (Portuguese: Carlos Botelho State Park; Brazil)
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (New York)
- Public Employee Collective Bargaining Act (Oregon)
- Pheim Emerging Companies Balanced Fund (Pheim Unit Trusts Berhad; Malaysia)
- Professional Engineers Conference Board of Industry
- Pan European Common Bird Monitoring
- Pan-European Common Bird Monitoring Scheme