The second recipient, a single mother of a 2-year-old child, wanted to impact the lives of bilingual patients and their families as a pediatric critical care nurse practitioner.
What does PCCNP stand for?
PCCNP stands for Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Practitioner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Park City Chamber Music Society (Utah)
- Parking Contravention Charge Notice
- Partido Camino Cristiano Nicaraguense (Spanish: Nicaraguan Party of the Christian Path)
- President's Council on Counter-Narcotics
- Progressive Care Certified Nurse (AACN Certification Corporation)
- Prostate Cancer Canada Network
- Provisioning Configuration Control Number
- Provisioning Contract Control Number
- Pentecostal Charismatic Churches of North America (Hayward, CA)
- Prostate Cancer Coalition of North Carolina
- Perceptions of Critical Care Nursing Questionnaire
- Packet Cell Change Order (wireless networking)
- Pagan Community Council of Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Partially Combusted Crude Oil
- Pembina Cardium Crude Oil
- Pictou County Community Orchestra (Stellarton, NS, Canada)
- Protocol Configuration Control Office
- Pulse Contour Continuous Cardiac Output (cardiology)
- Personal Computer Common Operating Environment
- Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (Pune, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Practitioner, School of Nursing The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania 34th and Civic Center Boulevards, Philadelphia, PA 19104 215.