Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported these results November 5 in the journal Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
What does PedsCCM stand for?
PedsCCM stands for Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Planning and Economic Development Services
- Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution Electronic Delivery System
- Portable Emergency Data System (US FEMA)
- Power Electronics and Drive Systems (International Conference)
- Power-Efficient Design Space
- Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination System
- Program Element Descriptive Summary
- Program Evaluation & Decision Summary
- Protective Equipment Decontamination Section
- Protein Engineering, Design and Selection (Oxford Journals)
- Position-Encoding Dynamic Tree (computer algorithm)
- Prague English Dependency Treebank (linguistics)
- Panasonic Electronic Devices UK Ltd (Great Britian)
- Panasonic Electronic Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Pastoral Ecumenical Delegation Visit
- Pleural Effusion Disease Virus (virology)
- Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus
- Patient Episode Database for Wales (UK)
- Pentium Extreme Edition (Intel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development of pediatric critical care medicine how did we get here and why?
The study has been published in the March issue of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (PCCM).
Carey Goltzman, Chief of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Maria Fareri Children's Hospital, discusses heat stroke/hyperthermia dangers; Safe Kids USA provides prevention tips.
Pediatric Critical Care Review is a compilation of multiple choice questions and answers, aimed at candidates for the American Board Examinations in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
Arno Zaritsky, Paula Koch Professor and Chief, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine.
Stockwell, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Children's National Medical Center, Washington DC, praised the new Skyscape solution for its "excellent drug calculator integrated with formulary, simple navigation, interactive algorithms/flow charts, good value and presentation of information.
Kochanek, MD, of the Department of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, both at Children's, have found that biomarkers may able to assist in identifying infants who have a brain injury that might otherwise be missed and who would benefit from additional evaluation with a head computed tomography (CT) scan.