Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported these results November 5 in the journal Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
What does PCCM stand for?
PCCM stands for Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCCM
We have 25 other meanings of PCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Contract Cost Letter
- Precautionary Conditioned Credit Line
- Primary Care Cancer Lead
- Proceeds of Criminal Conduct Law (Cayman Islands)
- Pacific Coast Council on Latin American Studies (California State University, Dominguez Hills; Carson, CA)
- Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board (Florida)
- Pueblo City-County Library District
- Presidential Commission for the Central Luzon Growth Corridor (Philippines)
- Master Chief Postal Clerk (Naval Rating)
- Parallel Community Climate Model
- Per Column Centimetre (newspaper advertising rate calculation, Australia)
- Power Cooling Control Module (telecommunications)
- Pre-Concert Chamber Music
- Primary Care Case Management
- Princeton Center for Complex Materials
- Principles and Carpet Cleaning Methods
- Project Construction and Commissioning Manager (job title)
- Primary Critical Care Medical Group (North Hollywood, CA)
- Polish Conference on Computer Methods in Mechanics
- Presbyterian Council for Chaplains and Military Personnel (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development of pediatric critical care medicine how did we get here and why?
The study has been published in the March issue of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (PCCM).
Carey Goltzman, Chief of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Maria Fareri Children's Hospital, discusses heat stroke/hyperthermia dangers; Safe Kids USA provides prevention tips.
Pediatric Critical Care Review is a compilation of multiple choice questions and answers, aimed at candidates for the American Board Examinations in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
Arno Zaritsky, Paula Koch Professor and Chief, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine.
Stockwell, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Children's National Medical Center, Washington DC, praised the new Skyscape solution for its "excellent drug calculator integrated with formulary, simple navigation, interactive algorithms/flow charts, good value and presentation of information.
Kochanek, MD, of the Department of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, both at Children's, have found that biomarkers may able to assist in identifying infants who have a brain injury that might otherwise be missed and who would benefit from additional evaluation with a head computed tomography (CT) scan.