The Pediatric Cancer Quality of Life Inventory (PCQL).
What does PCQL stand for?
PCQL stands for Pediatric Cancer Quality of Life Inventory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Packet Classification and Queuing
- Plan Contrôle Qualité (French: Quality Control Plan)
- Please Charleston Quietly (sign in dance halls in 1920s)
- Ports Corporation of Queensland Ltd. (Australia)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Pro Circuit Qualifier (sports)
- Precipitation Chemistry Quality Assurance
- Primary Care Quality Centre (UK healthcare)
- Pacific Coast Quarter Horse Association (Auburn, CA)
- Pacific Coast Quarter Horse Racing Association
- Perturbative Chiral Quark Model
- Palliative Care Quiz for Nursing (Ontario, Canada; knowledge assessment)
- Process Capability, Quality, and Relative Reliability (database)
- Personal Computer Quality Technology (Sweden)
- Publiez Ce Que Vous Payez (French: Publish What You Pay; London, UK)
- Publiez Ce Que Vous Payez-Publiez Ce Que Vous Gagnez (French: Publish What You Pay and Publish What You Earn)
- Pacific Coast Regional Corp. (California)
- Pacific Region
- Package Change Required
- Packet Channel Request