Company to Sponsor 2011 National Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury Plan Tour
What does PABI stand for?
PABI stands for Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PABI
We have 5 other meanings of PABI in our Acronym Attic
- Policy Advisory Board for Elder Affairs (Hawaii)
- Pacific Area Bridge Federation
- Pan American Baseball Federation (est. 2003)
- Precision Air Bearing Floor
- Pulmonary Arterial Blood Flow (vascular medicine)
- Packing A Big Gun
- Peace and Be Groovy
- Penile Arterial By-Pass Surgery
- People Affected by HIV/AIDS
- Passenger Air Bag Igniter
- Penetrating Auditory Brainstem Implant (hearing aid)
- Philippine Association of Broiler Integrators, Inc.
- Process Aware Business Intelligence (SAS Institute, Inc.)
- Proteinase Accumulated by Inhibitors (biochemistry)
- Pittsburgh Area Brain Injury Alliance (Pennsylvania)
- Polish Association of Brokers and Investment Advisers
- Paper and Board Industry Advisory Committee (United Kingdom)
- Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury Community Outreach Program (Canada)
- Pan Africa Bicycle Information Network
- Projected Available Balance Inquiry
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTC Bulletin Board: MDFI), a leader in portable electronic medical records management, announced today that it has entered into a joint venture agreement with The Sarah Jane Brain Foundation (SJBF), a fierce advocate in the fight to create a model system for children suffering from Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury (PABI).