What does PIMVTA stand for?
PIMVTA stands for Pedestrians Injured at Motor Vehicle Traffic Accidents (Mexican study)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pain In My Tummy
- Pennsylvania Institute of Massage Therapy (Quakertown, PA)
- Professional Institute of Massage Therapy (Canada)
- Prophylactic Inspiratory Muscle Training (pulmonary medicine)
- Protein L-Isoaspartate Methyltransferase (protein repair enzyme)
- Publication Information Management Tool (Canadian Defence Information Database)
- Ping/ICC Monitoring Threshold Exceeded (Junose)
- Poverty Impact Monitoring Unit
- Project Implementation and Monitoring Unit (various locations)
- Protocol Independent Multicast Version 2 (Cisco)