His decision came after protests from water users in Chaves and Eddy counties, the cities of Artesia and Roswell, the towns of Hagerman and Dexter, the New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission, the state land commissioner, the Bureau of Reclamation, the Pecos Valley Artesian Conservancy District and among others.
What does PVACD stand for?
PVACD stands for Pecos Valley Artesian Conservancy District (Roswell, NM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Post Ventricular Atrial Blanking (cardiology)
- Present Value of Accrued Benefits
- Pajaro Valley Arts Council (Watsonville, CA)
- Pedacirc Visual Arts Company (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Peninsula Volunteer Ambulance Corps (Rockaway, NY)
- Performance Visual Arts and Communication (University of Leeds, UK)
- Petaluma Valley Athletic Club
- Pleasantville Volunteer Ambulance Corps (New York)
- Polyvinyl Acetate
- Professional Video Analyzing Computer
- Pediatric Ventricular Assist Device (cardiology research)
- Percutaneous Ventricular Assist Device
- Permanent Venous Access Device (oncology)
- Platform Verkoop Alcoholhoudende Dranken (Dutch: Alcoholic Beverage Sales Platform)
- Prolonged Venous Access Devices
- Poly Vinyl Alcohol Dehydrogenase
- Peak Volume Acceleration of Ejection (biotechnology)
- Pulmonary Venous Air Embolism
- Paralyzed Veterans Association of Florida
- Perthshire Visual Arts Forum (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But on Wednesday, the City Council's Public Utilities Committee heard from the folks downriver -- and it could hardly be called harmony: The Pecos Valley Artesian Conservancy District has filed a protest against moving water out of its basin, while some of that area's agricultural people showed up in Santa Fe to protest it personally.
The Pecos Valley Artesian Conservancy District has filed a protest against the project.