The Tactical Operations Staff Course, taught over the past three weeks at the Humanitarian Peace Support School in Embakasi, was designed by Canada's Pearson Peacekeeping Centre.
What does PPC stand for?
PPC stands for Pearson Peacekeeping Centre (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPC
We have 663 other meanings of PPC in our Acronym Attic
- Partners for Parasite Control (World Health Organization)
- Partnership for Patient Care (Philadelphia, PA)
- Party Planning Committee (TV show The Office)
- Pasadena Presbyterian Church (California)
- Passenger Processing Center
- Past Presidents Council
- Patient-Physician Communication (healthcare)
- Patrol Plane Commander
- Pay Per Click
- Payment Protection Cover
- Peer-to-Peer Communication
- Peer-to-Peer Computing
- Penang Port Commission
- Peninsula Primary Care (healthcare; California)
- Pennsylvania Partnerships for Children (Harrisburg, PA)
- People Power Coalition (political group in the Philippines)
- Percept Picture Company (India)
- Performance Planning Card
- Persistent Photoconductivity
- Personal Pissing Contest
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pearson Peacekeeping Centre in Canada is one of the school's main partners.
As many as 10 senior Pakistani officers a year would be eligible to attend the Canadian militarys staff college or the Pearson Peacekeeping Centre in Cornwallis, N.
Chairman of the Board of the Pearson Peacekeeping Centre until the end of 2010.
He was an advisor to the UN on Peacekeeping and served with the Pearson Peacekeeping Centre as a faculty member and a senior program director.
She arrived in Canada from Kosovo in 2000, when she worked as a United Nations translator at the Pearson Peacekeeping Centre in Cornwallis, N.
Organizations that receive the poster include the national offices of the eight churches that sponsor Project Ploughshares, UNICEF, UNESCO, the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, the Pearson Peacekeeping Centre, the World March of Women, the Women's Commission for Refugee Women and Children, the UN Department of Disarmament Affairs, the Military Planning Service of the UN Department of Peacekeeping Operations, Radda Barnen (Save the Children Sweden), World Vision, and The Norwegian Red Cross.
Pecelj came to Canada from Kosovo in 2000, when she worked as a United Nations translator at the Pearson Peacekeeping Centre in Cornwallis, N.