Denouncing "a date which will live in infamy following the September 11 attacks, president of the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, announced at the Hawaii ceremony that the group will disband and the nonprofit group Pacific Historic Parks will continue advancing Pearl Harbor's legacy.
What does PHSA stand for?
PHSA stands for Pearl Harbor Survivors Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHSA
We have 43 other meanings of PHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Health Surveillance (various locations)
- Pukekohe High School (New Zealand)
- Pullman High School (Washington)
- Pulmonary Hypertension Syndrome
- Pulse Height Spectrum
- Punxsutawney High School (Punxsutawney, PA)
- Puyallup High School (Puyallup, WA, USA)
- Personal Handyphone System Memorandum of Understanding
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation
- Paramount High School Academy (Lakewood, CA)
- Pennsylvania Horse Shows Association
- Private Home Sales Associates (Canada)
- Providence Health System Alaska
- Provincial Health Services Academy (Pakistan)
- Provincial Health Services Authority (British Columbia)
- Public Health Service Act
- Polymerized Human Serum Albumin Receptor
- Palestine High School Alumni Association (Palestine, TX)
- Peabody High School Alumni Association (Trenton, TN)
- Public Health Sciences Alumni Association (University of Alberta; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After 53 years, the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association will cease to exist - its final day just as expected as the Japanese attack that led to its formation was unexpected.
The Pearl Harbor Survivors Association was 18,000 strong when they officially formed their organization and annual conventions took place all the way up to last year.
GAO-06-39R October 7, 2005 GAO reviewed the audit reports covering the financial statements of the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2003.
United with partners like the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, the Department of Veterans Affairs remains committed to serving these American heroes and all veterans, as well as preserving the memory of those who paid the ultimate price at Pearl Harbor.
Harry Ogg, of the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, is angry that the Lexington will portray an enemy vessel.
This 70th anniversary also marks the last formal meeting of the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, which was founded in 1958 and has served all Veterans and their family members with distinction over the years.
Byline: DENNIS McCARTHY Art Herriford pulled rank Thursday as national vice president -- and soon to be president -- of the rapidly shrinking Pearl Harbor Survivors Association.