ACI Worldwide) announced that its integrated online banking platform for credit unions and WebFederal has been selected by Pearl Harbor Federal Credit Union (PHFCU), one of the leading credit unions in Hawaii, to power online and mobile banking and bill payment services of PHFCU- PHFCU Online.
What does PHFCU stand for?
PHFCU stands for Pearl Harbor Federal Credit Union (Hawaii)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- PHD Finger Protein 9
- Pacific Housing and Finance Agency (California)
- PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)-Preferential Homoduplex Formation Assay (DNA typing method)
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Administration
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
- Preferential Homoduplex Formation Assay (molecular biology)
- Pipps Hill Football Club (UK)
- Pittsburgh Home Financial Corp. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Portsmouth Harbour Ferry Company (UK)
- Presbyterian Home for Children
- Pocantico Hills Fire Department (New York)
- Post-Hypoxia Frequency Decline (aka Post-Hypoxic Frequency Decline)
- Public Health Foundation Enterprises
- Pretty Hill Film Festival (Canada)
- Primary Human Fetal Glial
- Paterson Habitat for Humanity (Paterson, New Jersey)
- Peninsula Habitat for Humanity (California)
- Portland Habitat for Humanity (Oregon)
- Public Health Foundation of India
- Public Health Futures Illinois (now Illinois Public Health Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ACI Worldwide, a leading international provider of electronic payment and banking systems, announced today that Pearl Harbor Federal Credit Union (PHFCU) has selected ACI s integrated online banking platform for credit unions, WebFederal, to power PHFCU Online, its online and mobile banking and bill payment services.
Gordon Sam, an at-large member of the board and chairman of Pearl Harbor Federal Credit Union in Waipio, Oahu, has been named vice chairman.