Today the country spends almost 800 million dollars a year on peanut butter, enough to make about 10 billion peanut butter and jam sandwiches, according to the National Peanut Board.
What does PBJ stand for?
PBJ stands for Peanut Butter and Jam
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PBJ
We have 14 other meanings of PBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Periodic Built-In-Test
- Power-up Built-In Test
- Problem Based Instructional Task
- Profit Before Interest and Tax (Accounting)
- Profit Before Interest, Tax and Amortisation
- Pour Bleach in Tank and Walk Away
- Profit Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (accounting)
- Peripheral Bus Interface Unit (computing)
- Processor Bus Interface Unit
- Partial-Band Jamming
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Peter Bjorn and John (band)
- Piyush Bobby Jindal (politician)
- Probation Before Judgment
- Pyrex Bell Jar
- Palm Beach Jousting Club (Florida)
- Pools by John Clarkson (est. 1957; Jacksonville, FL)
- Pine Bluff/Jefferson County Library System (Arkansas)
- Partial-Band Jamming Interference
- Program Belajar Jarak Jauh (Indonesian: Remote Learning Program; Open University of Malaysia; Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Voluptuous Delights of Peanut Butter and Jam by Lauren Liebenberg 248pp, Virago, £12.
PEANUT BUTTER AND JAM COOKIES 2 1/2 cups barley flour 2 1/4 cups oat flour 3/4 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 2 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter 1 3/4 cups maple syrup 1/4 cup canola oil 1/4 cup plain soy milk 1/2 cup raspberry preserves Line 2 heavy baking sheets with parchment paper.