NEXT WEEK: The five food groups CAPTION(S): Add peanut butter and banana to toast to keep hunger pangs at bay
What does PBB stand for?
PBB stands for Peanut Butter and Banana
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PBB
We have 78 other meanings of PBB in our Acronym Attic
- Palm Beach Atlantic University (Florida)
- Parrot Breeders Association of Virginia (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Percutaneous Balloon Aortic Valvotomy
- Blood Lead Levels
- Pappajohn Business Building (University of Iowa)
- Parenting beyond Belief (workshops; various locations)
- Partai Bintang Bulan (Crescent Moon and Star Party, Indonesia)
- Parti Pesaka Bumiputra Bersatu (Malaysia)
- Passenger Boarding Bridge
- Passive Broadband
- Persatuan Bangsa-Bangsa
- Personal Book Builder (software; Logos Research Systems, Inc.)
- Peter Bent Brigham (Boston, MA)
- Petersham Brass Band
- Philippine Bigtime Billiards (pool circuit)
- Pine Bark Beetle
- Pinoy Big Brother (Philippine TV show)
- Pirate Bulletin Board (Land Rover enthusiasts forum)
- Plant Biology Building
- Playboy Bunny
Samples in periodicals archive:
CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA BAGEL MARCO'S TIP The banana will go soggy quite quickly so don't wait around.
Also consider peanut butter and banana or peanut butter and apple sandwiches.
Little wonder, or so we're told, that Elvis grew into a gorger for whom money was no object and cholesterol merely a means to make his beloved fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches taste all the better.
To Roach's great surprise the new president took him up on his offer and Tom soon found himself single-handedly scooping the dough of 15,000 inaugural cookies, including the Clinton Cookie -- an innovative peanut butter and banana combination created for a president who is allergic to chocolate.