There newest Blue Bunny flavor is Premium Peanut Butter Panic, described as "Pure peanut butter indulgence" with "luxuriously rich and creamy peanut butter ice cream, twists in peanut butter and fudge swirls and jam-packs it with one of America's favorite candies -- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
What does PBP stand for?
PBP stands for Peanut Butter Panic (Blue Bunny ice cream flavor; also Atari game)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PBP
We have 146 other meanings of PBP in our Acronym Attic
- Parking Brake Operated Valve (vehicle part)
- Potomac Bank of Virginia
- Projects Based on Exchange (AIESEC program)
- Packet-By-Packet (Cisco)
- Pakistan Border Patrol
- Paperboard Packaging (magazine)
- Paris-Brest-Paris (bicycle race)
- Pay Back Period
- Pay By Phone
- Peace Between People (Seattle, WA)
- Penicillin Binding Protein
- Performance-Based Payment (US DoD)
- PERL (Practical Extraction and Report Language) Best Practices (computer programming)
- Personal Basis Profile (connected device configuration)
- Personal Business Plan
- Pheromone Binding Protein
- Picture Bleeds Paint (band)
- Picture by Picture (TVs and monitors)
- Plan Benefit Package (health care)
- Play by Post (roleplaying games)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Packaged in round half-gallon containers, Peanut Butter Panic is available wherever Blue Bunny ice cream is sold.
New Premium Blue Bunny Limited Edition flavors: * Peanut Butter Panic is a frantically flavorful feast of peanut butter ice cream-charged with extra peanut butter-fudge sauce and overloaded with Reese's(R) Peanut Butter Cups.