On the 12th day of October, my chapter gave to me 256 rolls of toilet paper, 220 dishwashing packs, 5,100 sheets of copy paper, 58 rolls of paper towels, 1,030 sheets of fabric softener, 90 square feet of aluminum foil, 108 assorted travel-size toiletries, 472 ounces of sugar, 1,100 cups of coffee, 65 packs of peanut butter crackers, 100 postage stamps, and a partridge in a pear tree.
What does PBC stand for?
PBC stands for Peanut Butter Crackers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PBC
We have 333 other meanings of PBC in our Acronym Attic
- Parents of Bipolar Children (South Carolina)
- Parkway Baptist Church (various locations)
- Partei Bibeltreuer Christen (German: Party of Bible-faithful Christians; political party)
- Particle Beam Cannon (Sci-Fi/gaming)
- Passing Bad Check (criminal charge)
- Pay by Computer
- Peace Baptist Church (various locations)
- Peace Building Commission
- Peach Belt Conference (athletic conference)
- Peak Beam Candlepower (light strength rating)
- Pebble Beach Company (California; est. 1919)
- Peninsula Bible Church (Palo Alto, CA)
- People's Bank of China
- Pepsi Bottling Company
- Perceived Behavioral Control (behavioral science)
- Performance Based Contracting
- Performance Based Costing
- Periodic Boundary Condition
- Peripheral Bus Computer
- Peripheral Bus Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turkey on whole-wheat bagel, hummus, tuna, low-fat roast beef with low-fat cheese and Peanut butter crackers make for healthy lunches.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] I carry Almond Joys, peanut butter crackers, and Benadryl at all times.
Some items of particular interest to the troops are waterproof sunscreen, hand wipes, lip balm, beef jerky, powdered drink mixes, fruit snacks, hard candies, Q-tips, large zip-lock bags, raisins, mixed nuts, peanut butter crackers, tuna fish (in envelopes), cereal bars, sunflower seeds and white socks.
Once there, he bought a used school bus for $2,000 and stocked it with $1,500 worth of diapers, bottled water, granola bars and peanut butter crackers paid for with his credit card.
After all, peanut butter crackers and ice cream are the staples of summer.
The best fuel is heavy in carbohydrates: breads, grains, nuts, peanut butter crackers and granola bars.
The suit alleges that a pack of peanut butter crackers caused his illness.