Peak-to-average power ratio for OFDM by repeated clipping and frequency domain filtering, Electronics Letters, 38(8): 246-247.
What does PAPR stand for?
PAPR stands for Peak-to-Average Power Ratio
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAPR
We have 12 other meanings of PAPR in our Acronym Attic
- Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures (National Science Foundation)
- Pulmonary Artery Perfusion Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- Pulmonary Artery Pulse Pressure (cardiovascular medicine)
- Pregnancy-Associated Plasma Protein A
- Philadelphia Area Paintball Players Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein A
- Primordial Anisotropy Polarization Pathfinder Array (astrophysics)
- Pennsylvania Association on Probation, Parole and Corrections (Harrisburg, PA)
- Pennsylvania Powered Paragliding (recreational club)
- Partially Acidulated Phosphate Rock
- Persuasion Architecture in Press Releases (Future Now, Inc.)
- Physician Assistants' Prescribing Reference
- Polish Academy of Public Relations (Warsaw, Poland)
- Power Architecture Platform Reference
- Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
- Product Assurance Program Representative
- Press and Publications Regulatory Authority (Pakistan)
- Palo Alto Parks and Recreation Commission (California)
- Prince Albert Pistol and Rifle Club (est. 1955; Canada)
- Pension and Population Research Institute (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second part surveys recent developments in a variety of critical design issues, including synchronization techniques, channel estimation methods, adaptive resource allocation, and techniques for reducing the peak-to-average power ratio of the transmitted waveform.
This 2007 book describes tools necessary for analyzing and controlling the peak-to-average power ratio in MC systems, and how these techniques are applied in practical designs.