As a part of this effort, the agency is also considering whether to address long-standing questions about peak wet weather flows at municipal wastewater treatment plants to allow for a holistic, integrated approach to reducing SSOs while at the same time addressing peak flows at POTWs.
What does PWWF stand for?
PWWF stands for Peak Wet Weather Flow (sewage flow)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PWWF
We have 2 other meanings of PWWF in our Acronym Attic
- People's Weekly World (US Communist Party newspaper)
- Philatelic Web Watch (anti-fraud initiative)
- Planar Wing Weapon
- Playing with Words (educational game)
- Point Weather Warning (US Air Force)
- Practice Without Walls
- Philippine Water Works Association
- Phoenix Wing Wind Blast (cards)
- Post War World Council
- Per Weather Working Day (shipping)
- People's World Water Forum (New Delhi, India)
- Pagan Women Warriors Guild (California)
- Plantations and Water Working Group (Australia)
- Pillar Write Word Line
- Plays Well With Others (improv comedy)
- Palestinian Working Women Society (aka Palestinian Working Women Society for Development; also seen as PWWSD; Israel)
- Professional Waste Water Services (Farragut, IA)
- Palestinian Working Women Society for Development (aka Palestinian Working Women Society; also seen as PWWS; Israel)
- Putting What Works to Work (National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy)
- Pacific Western Wood Works Ltd. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When completed in 2006, the Lower Northwest Interceptor is expected to serve approximately 200,000 households and carry peak wet weather flows of up to 200 million gallons a day.
The Water Environment Federation (WEF) announces the release of its new electronic publication, Guide to Managing Peak Wet Weather Flows in Municipal Wastewater Collection and Treatment Systems.