The TVS diodes are glass passivated chips and deliver 400, 600 and 1,500 Watts peak pulse power per line (typical = 10/1000[eth]-s), respectively.
What does PPP stand for?
PPP stands for Peak Pulse Power
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPP
We have 644 other meanings of PPP in our Acronym Attic
- Participium Perfectum Passivum (Latin)
- Participle Perfect Passive (grammatical form)
- Partido del Poder del Pueblo (Indonesia)
- Partido Popular Português
- Partnerstwa Publiczno Prywatnego (Polish: Public-Private Partnership)
- Party Puff People (Swedish band)
- Passenger Protection Program (airline industry)
- Passive Periphrastic
- Pay Per Performance
- Payment Protection Plan (credit card insurance program)
- Pearly Penile Papules (Hirsuties papillaris genitalis)
- Peleliu Pacific Partnership (humanitarian assistance mission)
- Pen, Paint & Pretzels
- Pentose Phosphate Pathway (sugar metabolism)
- Penultimate Profit Prospect
- People Power Party (political group, Thailand)
- People Process and Product
- People's Progressive Party (Guyana)
- People, Places & Plants
- Per Pay Period
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the early period of laser history, laser research has produced a variety of improved and specialized laser types, optimized for different performance goals, including: * new wavelength bands * maximum average output power * maximum peak pulse energy * maximum peak pulse power * minimum output pulse duration * maximum power efficiency * minimum cost and this research continues to this day.
The CoolCure system, which provides 1,000 w/cm2 peak pulse power, is mercury free and does not use or produce VOCs.
This device is available only in a bidirectional configuration and is rated for 125 watts peak pulse power (8/20 micro second surge waveform).
3V to 70V --Low capacitance (10pF, I/O to GND) --1,000 Watts peak pulse power (8/20us) --Low clamping voltage: 10V at Ipp = 40A (8/20us) --High surge capability (Ipp = 70A) --Meets industry protection standards: ESD (IEC 61000-4-2) +/-15kV (air), +/-8kV (contact); EFT (IEC 61000-4-4) 40A (5/50ns); and lightning (IEC 61000-4-5) 1kV, 24A (1.
The devices are offered with 500-W, 800-W, and 1000-W peak pulse power ratings (10/1000 microsecond waveform).
3V) for superior protection of sensitive CMOS ICs -- Transient protection exceeds Telcordia GR-1089 intra-building lightning immunity requirements (100A, 2/10-microsecond pulse durations) -- Low capacitance (less than 8pF typical) -- Low clamping voltages -- Peak pulse power of 1800 Watts maximum (8/20-microsecond pulse durations) -- SO-8 package conserves board space Pricing and Availability Samples of the LC03-3.
The SM2T series is specified for 200W peak pulse power in 10/1000us wave (1000W, 8/20us pulse).