Peak Power Tracker A PIC18F452 operating at 40 MHz clock speed controls the 4 phase 38 kHz PWM of the 300W DC-DC converter, with a dynamic peak power tracking algorithm to match the solar array output to the Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery.
What does PPT stand for?
PPT stands for Peak Power Tracker
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPT
We have 297 other meanings of PPT in our Acronym Attic
- Papeete, French Polynesia - International Tahiti-Faaa (Airport Code)
- Paper and Pencil Test (various organizations)
- Partial Prothrombine Time
- Partners for Public Transportation
- Partners in Pediatrics
- Parts Per Thousand
- Parts Per Trillion
- Pass Prediction Table
- Patria Para Todos (Homeland for All, political party)
- Pedagogisk Psykologisk Tjeneste (Norwegian: Educational and Psychological Service)
- People's Party of Timor (East Timor)
- Percentage Points (financial reports)
- Performance Price Tradeoff (government contracts)
- Permanent People's Tribunal (various locations)
- Permeability Plugging Tester (drilling industry)
- Personal Productivity Tool (usually meaning a personal computer)
- Personal Property Tax
- Personal Protective Technology (US CDC)
- Personally Procured Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can operate into a peak power tracker, sequential shunt unit (SSU) or into any other solar array topology.