[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Peak inspiratory flow rate (PIFR) was measured at rest and with exercise using the Spiroson-AS ultrasonic flow sensor with PC interface (ndd Medizintechnik AG).
What does PIFR stand for?
PIFR stands for Peak Inspiratory Flow Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PIFR
We have 1 other meaning of PIFR in our Acronym Attic
- Polarization Insensitive Fiber Isolator (optics)
- Public Interest Fund of Illinois (Champaign, IL)
- Pain-Induced Functional Impairment in the Rat (pharmacological study)
- Professional Indoor Football League
- Participatory Integrated Forest Management
- peak inspiratory flow to mean inspiratory flow
- Push-In First-Out
- Partially Insulin-Free Plasma
- Persistent Idiopathic Facial Pain
- Pakistan-India Forum for Peace and Democracy
- Procedural Instrument Flight Rules (US Air Force)
- Project for the Improvement of Financial Reporting & Auditing (Pakistan)
- Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat
- Philippine International Furniture Show
- Post-Infectious Fatigue Syndrome
- Priority Interframe Spacing
- Program on International Financial Systems (Harvard Law School; Cambridge, MA)
- Prolonged Intermittent Foot Shock (clinical psychological research)
- Printing Industries Federation of South Africa
- Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center (US NMFS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients were qualified for enrollment using the Total Nasal Symptom Score (TNSS) and were measured before and during treatment using nasal peak inspiratory flow rates (nPIFR).
Baseline peak inspiratory flow rate (PIFR), forced inspiratory flow between 25% and 75% of the maximum inhaled volume ([FIF.