9 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumers throughout southeastern Pennsylvania are expected to use more electricity today than ever before with PECO Energy anticipating its peak hourly demand and total electric delivery to break previous records.
What does PHD stand for?
PHD stands for Peak Hourly Demand (measurment; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PHD
We have 135 other meanings of PHD in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Health Care for Travellers Project (Ireland)
- Pacific Horizon Credit Union (Utah)
- Primary Health Care Unit (Republic of Sudan)
- Program for Health Care to Underserved Populations
- Phase Conversion and Step Down
- Primary Health Care Worker
- Pacific Health Dialog
- Palm Hills Developments (real estate; Egypt)
- Parametric High Definition
- Pathfinder Healthcare Developments (Smethwick, West Midlands, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
20, and the previous peak hourly demand record was surpassed three hours in a row on Jan.