PTV Chair and Chief Executive Ian Dobbs said the November timetable change was a good opportunity to add extra peak hour services to some of Melbourne's busiest train lines.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Peak Hour Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Parrish High School (Alabama)
- Parsippany High School (New Jersey)
- Partido Humanista da Solidariedade (Portuguese: Humanist Party of Solidarity; Brazil)
- Pasadena High School (California)
- Paschal High School (Fort Worth, Texas, USA)
- Passaic High School (New Jersey
- Pathways Healthcare Scheduling
- Patuxent High School (Lusby, MD)
- Payload Handling Station (US NASA)
- Payload Header Suppression
- Pearl High School
- Pearland High School (Texas)
- Pejepscot Historical Society (Brunswick, Maine)
- Pelion High School (South Carolina)
- Pender High School (Pender, NE)
- Penncrest High School (Media, Pennsylvania)
- Pennridge High School (Perkasie, Pa)
- Pennsylvania Heritage Society (est. 1983)
- Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
- Pensacola High School (Pensacola, FL, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
METRO light rail service will have changes to the peak hour service schedule.
Peak hour services have been dubbed the "sardine express", prompting Tory Mark Pritchard to send a tin of the fish to Transport Secretary Geoff Hoon to highlight the problems.
A spokesman for the train company said: "We're bringing our services in line with other operators where discounted tickets are not permitted on peak hour services.
I am happy that we have found a solution that both protects peak hour services and maintains the capacity of off-peak services CAPTION(S): CUT IN SERVICES.
Medium term plans, spanning 2009 to 2014, will aim to add another 50 vehicles to strengthen peak hour services on routes into Liverpool and Manchester and Liverpool, together with lengthening platforms, particularly at Salford Central to allow the Victoria to Liverpool trains to stop there.
Weekday peak hour service will operate hourly while mid-day and evening service as well as Saturday service will operate every 90 minutes.
``We recommend that the morning and evening peak hour services in both directions are retained on the Crewe route and that only the off-peak services are diverted.