What does PF/W stand for?
PF/W stands for Peak Force/Weight Ratio
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 32 other definitions for PF/W in our Acronym Attic
- Plasmodium Falciparum Parasitized Human Red Blood Cell Culture Supernatants
- Product-Form Stochastic Petri Net
- Parallel-Fed Velocity-Matched Distributed Photodetector
- Peak Force/Weight Difference
- Positive Frequencies-White Noise
- Proportional-Fair Zero-Forcing Beamforming
- Production, Fielding/Deployment and Operational Support
- pleural fluid to serum
- Prostatic Fluid to Serum (ratio)
- Platform Fiber Optic Interface Unit