This includes voltage mode control, average current mode control and peak current mode control.
What does PCMC stand for?
PCMC stands for Peak Current Mode Control (electronics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCMC
We have 85 other meanings of PCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Plant Cellular Molecular Biology
- Plymouth-Canton Marching Band (Michigan)
- Porcupine Caribou Management Board (est. 1985; Canada)
- Primary Care Manager by Name
- Policy Center for Marine Biosciences and Technology
- Pacific Crane Maintenance Company (Seattle, WA)
- Palacios Community Medical Center (Palacios, TX)
- Paper Converting Machine Company
- Para Chloro Meta Cresol (pesticide)
- Peace Coalition of Monterey County (Monterey, CA)
- Peripartum Cardiomyopathy Myocarditis Consortium
- Personal Computer Memory Card
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (Pune, India)
- Pipestone County Medical Center (Pipestone, MN)
- Poly-Coated Milk Carton
- Port Community Motorcycle Club (Port of Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Positive Creations Music Collective (Montreal, Canada)
- Power Conversion & Motor Controls
- Primary Care Medical Center (Murray, KY)
- Primary Childrens' Medical Center (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 volts (V) to 40 V, the controller uses peak current mode control with internal slope compensation.
TI's expanded digital power portfolio includes industry's first kit to support Peak Current Mode Control with Slope Compensation using no additional external circuitry HOUSTON, May 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Bringing new efficiency and performance capabilities to digital power supplies, Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NYSE: TXN) today announced three new development kits that further expand its TMS320C2000(TM) microcontroller (MCU) digital power portfolio of software, tools and training.
In addition, the synchronous peak current mode controller with on-chip adaptive gate drive provides a peak current mode control loop, which allows simple compensation insensitive to wide variations of output capacitance.
The device also incorporates Semtech's patented Combi-Sense(TM) technique for providing lossless peak current mode control, eliminating the need for an external current sense resistor.
This technology provides peak current mode control based on a synthetically generated current sense signal that is an order of magnitude larger than that generated by conventional current sensing schemes.
Peak current mode control effectively handles ring trip transients and provides inherent over-current protection.