Guiding Principles for Stabilization and Reconstruction by the United States Institute of Peace and the United States Army Peacekeeping and Stability Operations Institute.
What does PKSOI stand for?
PKSOI stands for Peacekeeping and Stability Operations Institute (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Programmable Key Storage Device
- Pyaar Ke Side Effects (movie)
- Pack for Overseas
- Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Power Kite Sports Federation (UK)
- Partia Komuniste Shqiptare (Albanian Communist Party)
- Plasma Kallikrein Specific Inhibitor (biochemical pharmacology)
- Primus Knowledge Solutions Inc.
- Program Kuliah Sabtu Minggu (Indonesian: Weekend Lecture Program)
- Program Khidmat Sosial Negara (Malay: Social State Submission Program)
- Pegawai Kerja Sosial Perubatan (Malay: Medical Social Work Officer)
- Pilates Knee Squeezer Pad (exercise product)
- Pine Knob Ski Patrol (Clarkston, MI)
- Pokemon Special
- Pound Keys and Spew Profanity
- Perdido Key State Recreation Area (Florida)
- Pamela Keeley Stage School (Ireland)
- PK System Sound (UK)
- Private Key Storage Server (computing)
- Probability of Kill Single Shot
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover U39 This publication is the first in a new series, entitled PKSOI Papers, being published by the Strategic Studies Institute and the US Army's Peacekeeping and Stability Operations Institute, under the title The American Military Advisor: Dealing with Senior Foreign Officials in the Islamic World.
The Pentagon has assigned four liaison officers to the coordinator's office and established advisory positions at the Army's Peacekeeping and Stability Operations Institute, at Carlisle Barracks, Pa.