Geneva (ENI)--Rabbis for Human Rights of Israel, a Jerusalem-based organization that promotes peace and social justice for Israelis and Palestinians, is to be awarded the 23rd Niwano Peace Prize, the Japan-based Niwano Peace Foundation has announced.
What does PSJ stand for?
PSJ stands for Peace and Social Justice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSJ
We have 35 other meanings of PSJ in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine Society of Information Technology Educators
- Packet Switch Interface Unit
- Psi Upsilon (fraternity)
- Public Sector Investigation Unit (Australia)
- Partito Socialista Italiano di Unità Proletaria (Italian: Italian Socialist Party of Proletarian Unity)
- Plautia Stali Intestine Virus
- Pacific-Rim Symposium on Image and Video Technology
- Poultry Service Industry Workshop
- Port State Information Exchange
- Partnership for Safety and Justice (formerly Western Prison Project; Portland, OR)
- Photographic Society of Japan (est. 1951)
- Physiological Society of Japan (est. 1922)
- Planinarski Savez Jugoslavije
- Poetry Society of Jamaica
- Pusat Studi Jepang (Indonesian: Center for Japanese Studies)
- Pacific SouthWest Judo Association
- Peshawar Sports Journalists Association (Pakistan)
- Pharr San Juan Alamo (Texas)
- Pittsburgh Society of Jungian Analysts (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Plasma Synthetic Jet Actuator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right now, the initiatives and public policies that the peace and social justice movement would propose as a response to the suicide plane bombings and the war in Afghanistan arc at odds with the thinking of the vast majority of the general public.
19) The movement was inter-generational, with new activists on the campuses joining those who have fought for peace and social justice for decades.