The agenda included a book-launching for a publication about peace, democracy, and conflict resolution; an inter-American course on the same subjects; a forum with the participation of the heads of five recent OAS Peace Missions; and an activity for helping to raise the awareness of children about peace and conflict resolution.
What does P&CR stand for?
P&CR stands for Peace and Conflict Resolution
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of P&CR
We have 1 other meaning of P&CR in our Acronym Attic
- Producers & Consumers (grocery chain)
- Property and Casualty (insurance)
- Protection & Control (power utility engineering)
- Publishing and Copyright (music)
- Pubs and Clubs Regatta (Exton Excelsior Rowing Club; UK)
- Purchasing and Contracting
- Publishing and Copy Centre (Queen's University)
- Plant and Capital Equipment
- Planning And Coordination Group
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Performance & Compatibility Requirement
- Performance and Cost Report
- Planning and Control System
- Procurement and Contracting Services
- Parole and Community Services Division (California Department of Corrections)
- Painting and Decorating
- pay & display (parking)
- Peeled and Deveined (shrimp)
- Performance & Development
- Pesquisa E Desenvolvimento (Portugal: Research and Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To integrate the peace process in the schools and university curricula and to cooperate with youth organizations in the mobilization and training of youths in the concept of culture of peace and conflict resolution, through sports and cultural activities.
The first seventy scholars, 10 students at each center, will be selected to participate in two-year graduate programs related to peace and conflict resolution beginning in the 2002 academic year.