The long-term 'AA-', Stable Outlook rating assigned to the series 607PB ROCs and ROLs is based on the rating that Fitch has assigned to the Peace River/Manasota Regional Water Supply Authority, FL utility system revenue bonds, series 2005A (rated 'AA-', Stable Outlook) that have been deposited in the series 607PB trust.
What does PR/MRWSA stand for?
PR/MRWSA stands for Peace River/Manasota Regional Water Supply Authority (Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Adjusted Pitching Runs (arcane baseball statistic)
- Passive Resistance to Active Resistance (otolaryngology)
- Public Relations/Analyst Relations
- Permeation Rate to Breakthrough Time
- pregnancy rate per cycle
- Vessels Delivered in a Partially Completed Status (US Navy)
- Pathogen Reduction; Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
- Peer Review/Human Rights Committee
- Puerto Rican/Hispanic Youth Leadership Institute (New York)
- Procurement/Modification Request
- Pilot Rework/Overhaul
- Public Relations/Public Information
- Pilot Rework/Repair
- Processor Resource/System Manager (IBM)
- Price Redetermination & Service Reallocation
- Packet Radio/Wireless Network Access
- Pornography (slang)
- Parachute Rigger First Class (Naval Rating)
- Pathogenesis-Related Protein 1
- Polymorphic Repetitive Sequence (DNA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AUSTIN, Texas -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' rating to the following Peace River/Manasota Regional Water Supply Authority, Florida (the authority) utility system revenue bonds: --$14.
Water sources include treated water purchased from the Peace River/Manasota Regional Water Supply Authority (rated 'AA-' with a Stable Outlook by Fitch) as well as raw water from Myakkahatchee Creek and Cocoplum Waterway.