Data also were compiled from databases maintained by the American Museum of Natural History (AMNH), Illinois Natural History Survey (INHS), Peabody Museum of Natural History (PMNH), and Snow Entomological Museum (SEMC).
What does PMNH stand for?
PMNH stands for Peabody Museum of Natural History (Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PMNH
We have 2 other meanings of PMNH in our Acronym Attic
- Pilot Model of Nursing Assessment
- Plaza Midwood Neighborhood Association (Charlotte, NC)
- Porsche Motorsport North America
- Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells
- Partnership for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (South Africa)
- Peroneal Motor Nerve Conduction Velocity
- Performance Management Network Designation (realty)
- Pre-Manufacture Notification Form
- Primary Motor Neuron and Fiber Layer (brain)
- Pakistan Museum of Natural History (est. 1976; Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Performance Monitoring Network Interface Unit (Hekimian)
- Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Leukocyte (biochemistry)
- Polymorphonuclear Leukocyte
- Paul Meier New Life Clinics
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument (Hawaii)
- Program On Modeling for Negotiation Management
- Pain Management and Rehabilitation
- Periadenitis Mucosa Necrotica Recurrens (Sutton's Ulcer)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Prime Minister National Relief Fund (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the new find, located in a treasure trove, director of the Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History.
Many of the items are stored at the school's Peabody Museum of Natural History.
where I had access to the anthropology library at Yale University's Peabody Museum of Natural History.
Every month offers exciting activities, below is just a sampling of what New Haven has to offer: May: New Haven will be host to several exciting art exhibits, including works from noted British artists donated to the Yale Center for British Art by philanthropist Paul Mellon, a special installation of more than sixty drawings at the Yale University Art Gallery, an Erector set-like art installation custom-built for the Farmington Canal, sponsored by Site Projects, and several events revolving around the renowned Zallinger Murals at the Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History.
Other nearby attractions include Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun Casinos, the Long Wharf Theatre, Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History, the Shubert Theater, The Oakdale Theater, New Haven Coliseum, and the Connecticut Tennis Center.
To begin with, both are preeminent scholars in Andean archaeology at Yale University, and thus have easy access to the Bingham materials stored in the Peabody Museum of Natural History.
Roughly 85 percent of those objects were excavated from Machu Picchu itself; most are from Yale University's Peabody Museum of Natural History, although some are from Peru and international collections.