1983) Peabody Developmental Motor Scales and Activity Cards.
What does PDMS stand for?
PDMS stands for Peabody Developmental Motor Scale
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of PDMS
We have 33 other meanings of PDMS in our Acronym Attic
- Project Data Management Plan
- Patient-Driven Motion Reinforcement (paraplegic patients)
- Person Discharging Managerial Responsibility
- Project Data and Metrics Report
- Post-Deployment/Mobilization Respite Absence (US DoD)
- Paul D. Merica Research Laboratory
- Peak District Mountain Rescue Organisation (UK)
- Palm Desert Middle School (California)
- Patient Data Management System
- Payload Data Management System
- Penticton and District Multicultural Society (Penticton, British Columbia, Canada)
- Permanent Downhole Monitoring System (well production)
- Pesticide Document Management System
- Pharmaceutical Development & Manufacturing Sciences
- Plant Design Management System
- Plasma Desorption Mass Spectrometry
- Point-Defense Missile System
- Poly Dimethyl Sulfate
- Polydimethylsiloxane (chemistry)
- Power Distribution and Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Peabody Developmental Motor Scale (PDMS) (Fine Motor) (Folio and Fewell 1983) is a measure of fine motor skills.
The Peabody Developmental Motor Scales Second Edition (PDMS-2) is a standardized instrument for children ages birth to 6.