The stoW begins with Black Mesa Water Coalition's (BMWC) founding in 2001 by a group of young Navajo activists in response to the egregious misappropriation by Peabody Coal Company of the Navajo Nation's water resources.
What does PBCC stand for?
PBCC stands for Peabody Coal Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBCC
We have 51 other meanings of PBCC in our Acronym Attic
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Pacific Business Capital Corporation
- Packet Binary Convolutional Coding (RF modulation)
- Packet-based Binary Convolutionary Code
- Palm Beach Community Church
- Palm Beach Community College
- Palm Beach Country Club (Florida)
- Palm Beach County Chapter (various organizations; Florida)
- Particular Baptist Confederation Church
- Payment Board Credit Card
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (food)
- Peninsula Bible Church Cupertino
- Pennsylvania Breast Cancer Coalition
- Penny Brohn Cancer Care (UK)
- Philippine Blood Coordinating Council
- Pine Bluff Convention Center (Arkansas)
- Pine Brook Country Club (Weston, MA)
- Pitney Bowes Credit Corporation
- Pittsburgh Breast Cancer Consortium
- Plymouth Brethren Christian Church (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover HD8039 Now retired, Guillerman worked for the Peabody Coal Company, in Union County, Kentucky, from 1974 to 1991.
Excellence in Surface Mining and Reclamation National Award Gibraltar Mine, Kentucky Peabody Coal Company The former Gibraltar Mine was honored with a National Excellence in Mining and Reclamation Award for reclaiming highly productive farmland, pastureland and wildlife habitat.
Award recipients include: Black Beauty Coal Company and United Minerals Company Cedar Creek Mine, Illinois Excellence in Surface Mining and Reclamation National Award Black Beauty Coal Company and United Minerals Company West Fork Mine, Indiana Excellence in Surface Mining and Reclamation National Award Peabody Coal Company Lynnville Mine, Indiana Excellence in Surface Mining and Reclamation National Award Seneca Coal Company Seneca Coal Company Reclamation Manager Roy Karo Best of the Best Award Seneca Coal Company Seneca Mine, Colorado Excellence in Surface Mining and Reclamation National Award Peabody has a long history of achieving sustainable practices, having earned nearly two dozen awards for stewardship in the past two years.
British-owned Peabody Coal Company (PCC), the world's largest privately-held coal company, operates the Black Mesa/Kayenta strip mine in the heart of the Black Mesa region of the Dineh reservation.
Martin was formerly vice president of sales and marketing for Peabody Coal Company.
The wetland area was created through a cooperative reclamation effort by Peabody Coal Company and the International Union of Operating Engineers.
He has held various executive positions including Chairman of Republic Corporation (1971-1975), Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Peabody Coal Company (1977-1978) and Sears World Trade, Inc.