Hypercom was also the first to introduce a PCI-approved palm-sized 32-bit wireless credit/debit terminal with signature capture touch screen; the first to gain approval under MasterCard Worldwide's new Payment Terminal Security Program to ensure the highest security for IP-based transactions; the first to achieve EMVCo Level 2 Type approval; and, the first high security electronic transaction solutions provider to call on the industry to attack credit card 'skimming' and credit card fraud.
What does PTSP stand for?
PTSP stands for Payment Terminal Security Program (MasterCard)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTSP
We have 15 other meanings of PTSP in our Acronym Attic
- Public Telephone Switched Network
- Pet Therapy Society of Northern Alberta (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
- Persian Text Series, New Series
- Parent Teacher School Organization (various schools)
- Parent-Teacher-Student Organization
- Personnel Transaction Summary By Originator
- Physical Therapy Student Organization (various locations)
- Principal Trading Standards Officer (UK)
- Put That Stuff on Paper (request for documentation; polite form)
- Packet-Triggered Subscribers and Policy Control (Juniper Networks, Inc.)
- Payment Terminal Service Provider
- Perishables and Temperature Sensitive Products
- Physical Travelling Salesman Problem (computational intelligence)
- PNNI Topology State Packet (Sprint-ATM)
- Post to See Post (forums)
- Potential Trouble Source Person (Scientology)
- Probability Theory and Stochastic Process (various locations)
- Proceed-To-Select Protocol (ITU-T)
- Public Telecommunications Service Provider (Ireland)
- Public Transportation Subsidy Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The objective of the MasterCard International Payment Terminal Security program for IP-enabled POS devices is to ensure the necessary level of protection for transaction and cardholder data at merchants that use equipment that support the TCP/IP protocol suite.
Hypercom Optimum M4230, M4240 and M4100 systems are all Visa PCI PED approved for secure PIN Entry; certified under MasterCard Worldwide's Payment Terminal Security Program which was established to ensure that IP and wireless-based transactions meet the highest levels of security; and Interac Association Chip PED Device certified for use within the Interac Direct Payment (IDP) network.